Howard Miller Fairview tabletop clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $198.56 each|
|25|| $188.10 each|
|144|| $178.70 each|
- Metal table clock with glass front and side panels
- Skeleton movement suspended by a clear acrylic panel
- Visible skeleton movement is operational
- Circular spun numeral ring with black Roman numerals
- Battery operated movement
· Howard Miler brushed and polished brass-finished metal clock with glass front and side panels.
· Polished brass –finished skeleton movement is suspended by a clear acrylic panel so as to appear to “float” between the front and back glass. Circular spun brass-finished numeral ring features black Roman numerals and hands, with a separate seconds track. Felt on the bottom to protect your desktop.
· Quartz movement includes 1 AA battery.
Customization charges additional.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
H.8”, W. 7-1/4”, D. 3”
Country of Manufacture
All production begins after paper art is approved. Allow three (3) working days for proof; seven (7) working days from signed paper art approval for silkscreen or laser etching.
H. 1" x W. 3" Silkscreen or Laser Etching below dial
H. 2" x W. 6" Silkscreen or Laser Etching on top
H. 1" x W. 3" Engraved Plate