Howard Miller Alcott wall clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $1247.74 each|
|25|| $1182.08 each|
|144|| $1122.98 each|
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers
- Sculptured cove and enlarged dentil molding on the pediment
- Polished and raised brass finished pendulum with grid
- High precision, Grman made, Kieninger key wound, Westminster chime movement
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
Howard Miller mantel clock with an impressive pediment features a sculptured cove and enlarged dentil molding.
An off-white Roman numeral dial features a solid brass bezel and decorative accents between the numerals.
A polished and raised brass pendulum with grid, and polished chime rods add a distinctive touch to the interior.
Key-wound, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
An industry exclusive Duel-ratchet Winding Arbor ensures safe movement winding.
Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers. Designed and assembled in the USA.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
23-3/4" x 14-3/4" x 7-1/4"
Country of Manufacture
H. 1" x W. 3" Engraved Plate